“Move Outside!” during Walktober! The Health & Wellness Coalition of Wichita urges community members to enjoy the splendid fall weather and the health benefits of walking. Recruit a dog, a neighbor, friend, or family member to walk with you for fresh air, accountability and friendship. Walking reduces stress, risk of stroke and diabetes and improves the safety of neighborhoods.
Click here for more information
Have an idea on how to make our community more walkable? Apply for a “Walk-a-Longwell” special projects funding request for up to $1,500!
Meet the Bike Share ICT bike:
- Adjustable seat height fits adult riders
- Activate the front and rear lights at night
- Keep the U-lock in the basket while you ride
- 7 gears of shifting lets you ride anywhere
- Fenders and a chain guard keep you clean
Click here for membership information.