Why Workplace Wellness?
Increasing evidence supports the need for workplace wellness programs, and more companies than ever are implementing health and wellness strategies to reduce injuries, health care costs and long-term disability. With additional benefits such as reduced absenteeism, higher productivity, reduced use of health care benefits and increased morale and loyalty, it’s not surprising more and more employers are choosing to implement workplace wellness programs within their companies.
2017 Working Well Conference
Save-The-Date: Monday, August 21st & Tuesday, August 22nd
Click on the Working Well Conference tab on left for information as it is available. Registration will begin in April..
- Healthy Bites, Healthy Worksites A resource guide for implementing healthy eating in the workplace.
- Think Tank Flyer 2017
- Healthier Catering Made Easier
- Measurement for Wellness?
- Champions Sign On With Healthy Wichita: Leadership by Example
- Find healthy potluck templates, healthy meeting guidelines and learn how to “Flip Your Fridge.